We offer to our clients
- tutoring in the concrete subject
- teaching languages, playing musical instruments
- general preparation for school (homework, dictations)
- practising subject matter for school
- preparation for tests, exams
- preparation for the entrance exams at secondary schools
- practising logopaedic tasks
- We select experienced lecturers, teachers or university students.
- Our lecturers are tested and qualified to work with children.
- We pay attention to their conduct, correct methodological approach, ability to organize the lessons, positive motivation of a child, and ability to assess results.
- A thorough preparation for each class is essential.
- At the beginning the lecturer discusses the extent of subject matter to be dealt with in the catch-up lessons with the parent and child, and finds out what the initial level of knowledge and abilities of the child is.
- Lessons take place at child’s home, or at lecturer’s home.
- The aim is to set up a teaching plan that would suit the child.
The service of catch-up classes may contain also collecting the child from school and escorting home, followed by a catch-up class.
250 CZK/hr………..hr = 60 min
Extra sum for another child …50 CZK /hr